- Tiwari S., Kumar S., and Guleria K. (2020) Outbreak Trends of CoronaVirus (COVID-19) in India: A Prediction, Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, pp. 1-9, SCI Indexed , Impact Factor 1.031; Cambridge University Press, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/dmp.2020.115
- Guleria K., Kumar S., and Verma A.K. (2020) , Energy Efficient Synchronous Media Access Control for Wireless Sensor Networks, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Vol 17, pp 1-8 [In Production]
- Guleria K, Sharma A., Lilhore U.K., and Prasad D. (2020), Breast Cancer Prediction and Classification Using Supervised Learning Techniques, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Vol 17, pp 1-4 [In Production]
- Guleria K., Prasad D., Lilhore U. K., and Simaiya S. (2020), Asynchronous Media Access Control Protocols and Cross Layer Optimizations for WSNs: An Energy Efficient Perspective, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Vol 17, pp 1-8 [In Production]
- Lilhore U.K, Simaiya S., Guleria K., and Prasad D.(2020), An Efficient Load Balancing Method by using Machine Learning-Based VM Distribution and Dynamic Resource Mapping, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Vol 17,1-8 [In Production]
- Simaiya S., Lilhore U.K, Prasad D., and Guleria K., (2020), A Hybrid Tumour Detection and Classification Based on Machine Learning, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Vol 17, pp 1-6 [In Production]
- Guleria K., Prasad D., & Kadyan V. (2019) Detection of Diabetic Patterns using Supervised Learning, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Vol9(2) pp.1169-1173 DOI: 10.35940/ijeat.B3473.129219
- Guleria, K., & Verma, A. K. (2018). Comprehensive review for energy efficient hierarchical routing protocols on wireless sensor networks. Wireless Networks, pp. 1-25, SCI- Indexed Journal, Impact Factor=1.981; Publisher Springer US. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11276-018-1696-1.
- Guleria, K., & Verma, A. K. (2019). Meta-heuristic Ant Colony Optimization Based Unequal Clustering for Wireless Sensor Network. Wireless Personal Communications, 105(3), 891-911, SCI- Indexed Journal, Impact Factor 1.20; Publisher Springer US. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-019-06127-1
- Guleria, K., & Verma, A. K. (2018). An energy efficient load balanced cluster-based routing using ant colony optimization for WSN. International Journal of Pervasive Computing and Communications, 14(3/4), 233-246 ESCI and Scopus – Indexed Journal, Impact Factor=0.68; Publisher Emerald. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJPCC-D-18-00013
- Guleria, K., Kumar S.,&Verma, A.K (2019), Energy Aware Location Based Routing Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks, In World Scientific News, An International Scientific Journal WSN 124(2) (2019) 326-333
- Guleria, K. & Verma, A.K., Unequal Clustering – An Enhancement to network longevity in WSNs, In Proceedings of 4th IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on Computing Communication and Automation, Galgotia University, Greater Noida, NCR – New Delhi India (2018).
- Guleria, K. & Verma, A.K., Ant Colony Optimization Techniques – An Enhancement to Energy Efficiency in WSNs, In Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Networks, Big Data and IoT (ICCBI 2018), VAIGAI college of Engineering, Madurai, India, In Springer Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies.
- Guleria, K. & Dhindsa, K. S., Rule based modeling approach using hybrid fuzzy rough sets, an International Conference on advances in Computing, ACM chapter sponsored by International Journal of Computer Science and application (IJCSA), AnuradhaEngg. College, Chikhli, Maharastra, on 21st -22nd, Feb., 2008.
- Guleria, K. & Sehgal, N. K., Evolution of 4G Technology: Vision , Perspective & Comparison with earlier Technologies , an International Conference held at Continental Institute of International Studies (CIIS), Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, on 18th- 19th , Feb., 2010.
- Sehgal, N.K. & Guleria, K. An Innovative approach to Wireless Technology”, an International Conference, Continental Institute of International Studies (CIIS), Fatehgarh Sahib ,Punjab on 18th- 19th , Feb., 2010.
- Guleria, K. & Juneja M. “Wireless Access Technologies in 2G & 3G”, a National Conference held at Rayat&Bahra Institute of Engg. & Bio-Technology, Mohali Campus, Punjab, on 8th -9th, Apr., 2010.
- Guleria, K., &Juneja, M. Evolution of 3G Technology, a National Conference on Trends in Computing (NCTC-07), held at Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engg. &Technology, Punjab, on 18th -19th, May 2007.
- Guleria K. “Review on IP security Protocols”, a National Seminar on Engineering Research and Applications, held at USET, Rayat- Bahra University, Mohali, June, 2015.
- Guleria, K., & Kaur, G. “Implementation Analysis & comparison of Lossless Compression Techniques” a National Conference on Emerging Trends in Communication & IT (ETCIT-07) held at Rayat Institute of Engg. & IT, Ropar , Punjab on 24th – 25th Feb., 07.
- Guleria K., Atham S., Kumar A., Data Fusion in Underwater Wireless Sensor Networks and Open Research Challenges, in Energy-Efficient Underwater Wireless Communications and Networking, IGI Global Publisher [ACCEPTED]
- Atham S., Guleria K., Smart City in Underwater Wireless Sensor Networks, in Energy-Efficient Underwater Wireless Communications and Networking, IGI Global Publisher [ACCEPTED]
Published a book on Computer Networks –II, ISBN Number 978-93-5077-369-7.
Field of Specialization
Computer Networks, Wireless Sensor Networks, Ad-hoc Networks, Routing Protocols, Swarm optimization, Database Management Systems, Relational Database Management Systems.
- Received the approval and grant for ISTE-PTU sponsored FDP program on “Network Security, Challenges and Solutions” and successfully coordinated the same from 14/07/2014 to 18/07/2014.
- Coordinated a content based FDP on Relational Database Management System from 21/07/2014 to 25/07/2014.
- Delivered an expert talk on “Impact of Social Networking Sites (SNS) on Youth” in seminar on Role of ICT in everyday life at RBU, Mohali on April 24th 2014.
Organized FDP on Cyber security Measures 24/03/2014 to 28/03/2014 from NITTTR.
- Attended a Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Network Security Challenges and Solutions at RBU, Mohali,from 14th July, 2014 to 18th July, 2014.
- Attended a FDP on Cyber Security Measures from National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh from 23rd March, 2014 to 28th March, 2014.
- Attended Content based FDP on Analysis & Design of Algorithms at RBU, Mohali from 7th July, 2014 to 11th July, 2014.
- Attended FDP on Emerging Computer Trends and Techniques in Industries Analysis & Design of Algorithms at RIMIT Institute of Engineering & Technology, Mandi-GobindgarhPunjab from 16th June, 2014 to 20th June, 2014.
- Attended Content based FDP on Relational Database Management Systemat Rayat- Bahra University, Mohali from 21st July, 2014 to 25th July, 2014.
- Successfully completed International Workshop on Cloud Computing and High Performance Computing (CCHPC-2012) conducted by Prof. Raj Kumar Buyya , University of Melbourne , Australia in Computer Science and Engineering Department, Thapar University, Patiala on 5th Dec. 2012.
- Attended a FDP on Rational Rose Training Course organized by IBM Certified Professional at Rayat Institute of Engineering and Information Technology , Ropar, Punjab from 15/12/2004 – 16/12/2004.
- Attended a FDP on “Video as an aid in classroom teaching” by NITTTR, Chandigarh held at Rayat Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Ropar, Punjab from 13/2/2004 – 15/2/2004
PhD in Computer Science Engineering.
M. Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
Presently working as an Associate Professor – Research, CURIN, Chitkara University, Punjab, since May 2019 till date.
Around 14 years of experience in teaching and administration:
• Associate Professor CSE, Rayat – Bahra University, Mohali.
• Associate Professor & Head CSE/IT Rayat – Bahra College of Engineering & Bio-Technology, Mohali.
• Assistant Professor CSE, Rayat Institute of Engineering & Information Technology, Ropar.
• Lecturer CSE, IITT College of Engineering, H.P.